For those new to the world of quad band mobile antenna, we’ve included a handy buying guide detailing everything you should consider before splashing out your first product. There is a variety of products on offer today. The following buying guide will help you differentiate between everything on offer and determine which product is best for you.
How we choose
To determine which quad band mobile antenna is the cream of the crop, we reviewed them head-to-head to score and rank all of their different functions. We compared features, ease of use, and functionality. We also included probes with our side-by-side analysis in the following sections. While a few features can fall into multiple categories, we’ve left these in the most commonly used category for clarity. Our experts recommended the following factors when selecting our top picks:
- Customer Feedback
- Easy to Use
- Return Policy
The quad band mobile antenna With Specifications
1. Diamond Original CR8900A Quad Band FM Mobile Antenna
- The CR8900A is pretuned to give best bandwidth and VSWR over the FM portions of 10m, 6m, 2m, and 70cm ham bands when mounted on the side of vehicle (i.e. trunk lid) using a K400 or K600 series mount.
- Designed specifically for the Yaesu FT-8900R
- Heavy Duty Hex-Style Fold-Over
- The Diamond CR8900A quadband is a 10 meter, 6 meter, 2 meter and 440 MHz mobile antenna. It is a 1/4 wave on 10 and 6 meters providing and a 1/2 wave on 2 meters (2.15 dBi gain) and a 2 5/8 wave on 440 MHz (5.5 dBi gain). This antenna can handle up to 60 watts FM.
- There are two center coils and a base coil. The connector type is UHF (for PO mount). The antenna is pretuned to give the best performance over the FM portions of the 10m, 6m, 2m and 70 cm bands when mounted on the side of the vehicle (such as a trunk lip mount). Suggested mounts would include the K400 or K600 series. This antenna is not recommended for a magnet mount or through-the-roof mounts. Includes an Allen wrench for tuning.
Additional Info :
2. HH-9000 Antenna Quad Band Mobile Radio Dual Band Antenna HH-9000 for TYT TH-9800 QYT KT-980 Plus 7900D KT-8900 Car Radios with Clip and 5m Cables
- Frequency:29.6/50.5/144/435MHz. Quad band antenna.
- Four band 29.6 / 50.5 /144 /435MHz Mobile Antenna for TH-9800 KG-UV920R FT-8900R quad band car radio
- V.S.W.R.: LESS1.5 WITH. Connector: PL-259 Gain(MAX): 2.15dB(10/6M) 3.0dB(2M) 5.5dB(70cm)
- Package contains: 1*HH-9000 antenna , 1* screw driver, 1* clip, 1* 5m cable
- Quad Band Excellent Mobile Antenna HH-9000 Pl259 Connector Stainless Steel Antenna Hh9000
3. WishRing HH-9000 10/6/2m/70cm High Gain Quad-Band Mobile Radio Antenna for Tyt Wouxun
- Brand New !
- High Gain Quad-band Mobile Radio Antenna
Additional Info :
4. UHV-4 Comet 29/50/144/440 MHz Multi-Band Mobile Antenna, Tunable on 10 and 6 Meters, Chrome, Gain: 146/446 MHz. 2.15/5.5 dBi, Connector: PL-259, Length: 54″
- Quad Band 10/6/2M/70cm Mobile Antenna
- Max Power: 10M 120W, 6M 200W/100W FM, 2M-70cm: 100W FM
- Gain: 10/6M: 1/4 wave 0 dBi, 146Mhz: 1/2 wave 2.15dBi, 446Mhz: 5/8 wave x 2 5.5dBi
- Connector: PL-259
- Length: 54″
Additional Info :
5. Mobile Radio Quad Band Antenna 144/220/350/440MHz for QYT KT-7900D Car Mobile Radio QYT KT-7900D +RB400 with Cable M5
- Frequency: 144/220/350/440MHz
- Gain: 3.0/3.5/4.5/5.5dBi
- Max power: 80W
- V.S.W.R.: Less 1.5:1
- Package Including: 1* ANT-7900D Mobile Antenna, 1*RB400, 1*Cable m5
6. Fumei HH-9000 Quad-Band High Gain Mobile Radio Antenna 29.6/50.5/144/435 MHz Stainless Steel Vehicle Whip Antenna for TYT QYT Wouxun Car Radios TH-9800 KG-UV920R FT-8900R
- Quad band antenna on frequency: 29.6/50.5/144/435MHz
- High gain (MAX): 2.15dB(10/6M) 3.0dB(2M) 5.5dB(70cm)
- Detachable stainless steel antenna whip, sturdy and durable
- Easy to operate and install with allen driver
- VSWR less 1.5 and connector type PL-259
Additional Info :
7. Quad Band Mobile Radio Antenna 10m/6m/2m/70cm 29MHZ/50MHZ/144MHZ/430MHZ for YAESU FT-8900R TYT TH-9800 QYT KT-980 Plus KT-8900 KT-7900D
- Frequency:29MHZ/50MHZ/144MHZ/430MHZ/118-124MHZ; Connector:PL259; Length:about 1.3meter/53inches; Weight:510g
- Gain:3.0dBi/5.5dBi(144/435MHZ); VSWR:less than 1.5; Max power:100W; Impedance:50ohm
- Detachable Stainless steel antenna whip,sturdy and durable,easy to operate and install.Bendable design at the bottom of the antenna: you can put down the antenna when into the basement or over the height limit.
- Note: To prevent the antenna from folding during driving, you can rotate the collapsible part of the antenna 90 degrees to prevent the antenna from folding backwards under the force of the wind; You can also use heat shrink tape, PVC section or other means to secure it.
- High gain benefit,greatly improve the talk distance of your radio,Excellent receive and transmit.
- Compatible for YAESU FT-7800R FT-8800R FT-8900R; TYT TH-9800 TH-9800 Plus TH-9800D TH-9800D Plus; QYT KT-980 Plus KT-8900 KT-7900D; WOUXUN KG-UV980P , etc.
Additional Info :
8. Authentic Genuine TYT 10/6/2m/70cm High Gain Quad-Band Mobile Radio Antenna for Tyt TH-9800 Plus Yaesu Ft-8900R Wouxun KG-UV950P Car Radio
- This is an original TYT antenna that with TYT logo. This antenna is designed for TYT TH-9800 car radio. Using this antenna on the TYT TH-9800 car radio, it could achieve the best effectiveness of use.
- Max Power: 60/150W , Inpedance: 50 OHM
- V.S.W.R: LESS1.5 WITH Connector: PL-259
- Four band 29.6 / 50 /144 /435MHz Mobile Antenna for TH-9800 quad band car radio
- Weight: 0.55kg, Length: about 1. 3 meter when full assemble
9. HYS VHF UHF Mult-Band Mobile Radio 2 Meter & 70cm Antenna 37.9 Inch 144/245/430Mhz Whip Antenna for Baofeng Anytone Kenwood TYT Mobile Radios
- FrequencyRange: 144/245/430Mhz;Gain :3.5dBi/4.5dBi/6dBi.
- Maximum Power Input-watts :100W (FM).
- Connector:SL-16 male(UHF MALE); Height:965±5 MM.
- Radiating Element Material:Stainless Steel.
- Mobile radio antenna working for 144/245/430Mhz mobile car radio, such as Kenwood Motorola, AnyTone, BaoFeng, Wouxun.
10. Mobile Radio Quad Band ANT-7900D Antenna 144/220/350/440MHz for QYT KT-7900D Car Mobile Radio Includes RB400 Bracket Clip and 16.4FT Antenna Cable
- Quad band:the frequency of two way radio antenna is 144/220/350/440MHz with the gain of 3.0/3.5/4.5/5.5dBi,which improves the talk distance,receive and transmit of radio.
- High quality:KT-7900D antenna is made of stainless steel that isn’t easy to rust,so it can work well even in rainy day.
- Compact and easily installment:mobile radio antenna can be detached into two parts which is stored easily according to the need.RB400 bracket clip help walkie talkie antenna to fix on the car.
- Multi-uses:antenna connector of PL259 can equip with two way radio with SO239 connector such as QYT 7900D,QYT KT8900R,HAM TB20,or match with SO239 magnet base.
- The product includes ANT-7900D mobile antenna,RB400 bracket clip and 16.4FT antenna cable.If you have any problem about use and installment,please contact us by amazon email.
Additional Info :
How to Buy quad band mobile antenna?: Complete Buying Guide
Before you spend your hard-earned money on a product, it’s important to know what you’re getting for your money. To help you make the best buying decision, we’ve put together this guide on how to buy [replace_keyword?. We’ll walk through the buying process from Amazon and other places, including some basic tips and tricks to help you get the best deal possible.
One thing to keep in mind is that a highly rated product does not always mean it is also worth buying. It is, therefore, crucial for a person to look into various factors alongside reading through product reviews. These are the factors that you probably ought to have at your fingertips before finally making a purchase decision:
- Quality: The quality of a product will depend on how long it lasts and how well it works. So it’s important to get the high-quality quad band mobile antenna to get the best output.
- Performance: When buying anything, performance is a key factor. The performance will determine if it meets your expectations or not.
- Functionality: A product’s functionality is also an important consideration. If it does not perform as advertised, then there is no use in spending money on something that doesn’t work properly.
- Price: Price is also an important factor when buying quad band mobile antenna as nobody wants to spend more money on something that does not give him any benefit or value for money
- Your Needs: One of the most important things when buying quad band mobile antenna is to be clear about your needs and requirements.
- Buyer Review: Before making the buying decision, you should understand what other people think of a quad band mobile antenna. One of the best ways of gathering information on products you might be interested in is to use buyer reviews posted by actual customers.
Consider these to get the best one:
Materials used in quad band mobile antenna
The first thing you can look for is the material of the quad band mobile antenna. The quad band mobile antenna should be made from high-quality material to last a long time. This way, you will not always have to buy new ones. The best material for making quad band mobile antenna is stainless steel because it does not rust or corrode easily. It also has a good finish and looks nice on any kitchen countertop or table.
Check the quality
Before buying quad band mobile antenna, make sure that it will serve its purpose for a long time and will not break down in a short period. Quality also ensures you get what you have paid for and nothing less than that. Never go for cheap products because they are not durable and can break easily. The best products will serve you for years, and at the same time, they are also available at an affordable price range. So always check the quality of a product before buying anything from anywhere.
Another thing that should be considered while buying a product is its features. You should know what all features this particular product has and how useful these features will be for you. If there is more than one feature available in the market, then you must check out all those features before buying one as they may not be useful in all cases or situations, but some of them might help you a lot during your day-to-day life. You should also check whether the product you want to buy is worth its price or not. You should compare it with other similar products available in the market and then decide whether it is a good option. If you have many options available, go for one that will give you maximum benefits at a lower price tag.
Some people prefer to spend a little more on an item that will last longer and provide better results, while others would rather buy something cheaper. When considering the price, it is important to remember that you get what you pay for. A high-quality quad band mobile antenna might cost more than a cheap one at first glance, but if they break down after only a few months of use, you may have lost more money than if you had just bought an inexpensive pair in the first place.
Think about how often you plan on using your new purchase and how long it will last. For example, if you are looking for a new quad band mobile antenna and will be using it frequently for many years, then spending more money on a quality quad band mobile antenna will be worth it in the long run. However, plan on using it less often or only want to use it occasionally. Spending less money on an inexpensive model may be more suitable because it won’t need as much care and maintenance as used frequently by multiple people every day or week.
Another thing to look out for when buying a quad band mobile antenna is value. This means you should always ensure that your product gives you value. The best way to do this is by looking at the price of the product, as well as its features. If it has many features but is still fairly cheap, then there’s a good chance you are getting value for money. If you are going to spend your hard-earned money on a product, it should be one that will last. This means that you need to look for quality materials and workmanship. Doing this will ensure that the product lasts longer, so you won’t have to keep spending money on new ones.
Ease of use
Another thing to look out for when buying quad band mobile antenna is the ease of use. How easy it is to use will depend on what you will use it for. This is because ease of use ensures that anyone who wants to buy your product will not have any trouble using or operating it. So always make sure that you buy products that are easy to use.
Many websites on the internet contain reviews from customers who have already bought products from those sites; therefore, we should always check those reviews before buying anything online! Reading these reviews will help us know how good or bad a quad band mobile antenna is and whether we should buy it. The more people have reviewed it, the more accurate will be your decision-making process. A good rule of thumb is that if most reviewers recommend something with a 4+ star rating on Amazon, then there’s a good chance that it will work well for you too.