Best digital levels With Specifications
1. Klein Tools 935DAG Digital Electronic Level and Angle Gauge, Measures 0 – 90 and 0 – 180 Degree Ranges, Measures and Sets Angles
- This Digital Angle Gauge and Level can measure or set angles, check relative angles with zero calibration feature, or can be used as a digital level
- High visibility reverse contrast display improves visibility in dimly lit work environments
- Strong magnetic base to attaches to conduit, pipes, saw blades, vents, ducts, and other ferromagnetic surfaces
- V-groove edges enable optimal alignment on conduits and pipes for bending and alignment
- 0 to 90-Degree and 0 to 180-Degree measurement ranges provide easy use in applications such as woodworking, bending conduit, installing electrical panels, and working on machinery
- 0 to 180-Degree range is useful when accounting for kickback in pipe bending applications when bending to 90-Degree or more
- Display auto-rotates when upside-down for easy viewing
Additional Info :
2. PREXISO Digital Level, 11.5”, Angle Slope with LCD Display, 360° Electronic Bubble Inclinometer, Vertical & Horizontal Spirit Bubble for Construction Carpenter Craftsman Renovation Home Professional
- High Accuracy: Accurate to the ±0.1° at 0° and 90° and ±0.2° from -1-89°. Measure slope angles 4 x 90˚ (total 360˚)
- Bright LCD Display: Large bright green LCD display provides better visibility, so you can easily read your measurements all day and night, even in the darkest spaces. The display value reverses automatically when the electronic level is upside down
- Two Measuring Modes: Press “hold” button to enter absolute angle mode, the value will hold for easy to read. Press the “REF” button to achieve relative measurement mode
- Three Measuring Units: This inclinometer provides three different units of measurement selections: degrees, % grade, IN/FT. You can change the required units in your measurement
- Audible Indicator: This level will buzz when the level is getting close to plumb or level, help to achieve level and 90 degrees when your eyes can’t see the display (This version has no magnetic function)
Additional Info :
3. Digital Electronic Level and Angle Gauge, Angle Finder with Bubble Level and Magnetic Base, High Contrast Display for All Environment, Measuring Tool for Carpentry, Building, Automobile, Masonry
- 【Great Accuracy and Consistency】Angle gauge provide an accuracy of ±0.1° and resolution of 0.05°. It works well in measuring or setting angles, checking relative angles, measuring bevel angle of miter saw, automobile test and repair, or used as a digital level.
- 【Upgraded Angle Gauge with Horizontal Bubble】The digital angle finder with a V-groove magnetic base instead of a flat base, which can be more stably fixed on round pipes and other metal surfaces. And it increases a bubble vial, which can be used to determine the level when there is no battery.
- 【Versatility – 4 Units of Measurement】Compared to others, our digital angle finder magnetic provides 4 display units, can switch freely from degree(°)，percentage(%), mm/m, in/ft. Besides, with data storage function, “Erro” indicator function, “Zero” switches relative angle etc. Multi practical functions of this angle gauge allow users to be more efficient and make their job easier.
- 【High-visibility Reversible Display, Easier to Read】Specially designed with high visibility auto-rotating display, which has higher definition digitals. No worrying about hard viewing even with poor eyesight or using in dark areas.
- 【Wide Application】Widely used in house decoration, building construction, automobile testing and repair, road and bridge slope detection, etc. The protractor is portable and convenient, whether you are a beginner, construction worker, decoration designer, maintenance worker, craftsman or other professionals, Inkuen angle gauge is a great helper and choice for angle measurement and adjustment.
Additional Info :
4. Klein Tools 935DAGL Digital Level Angle Finder with Programmable Angles, Measures 0-90 and 0-180 Degree or Dual Axis Bullseye Ranges
- Digital level measures 0 to 90-Degree, 0 to 180-Degree, or dual axis bullseye ranges
- Pre-programmed commonly used target pitches for efficiency and ease-of use: 1/8-Inch, 1/4-Inch, 3/8-Inch and 1/2-Inch per foot
- Easily achieve target angle by setting an audible alarm; LCD will change color as a visual indicator of reaching the set target angle
- Use in bullseye orientation to accurately determine X- and Y-axis
- Display auto-rotates when used in horizontal or vertical orientation
Additional Info :
5. 10-Inch Digital Torpedo Level and Protractor | Neodymium Magnets | Bright LED Display | V-GROOVE MAGNETIC BASE | IP54 Dust/Water Resistant smart level with Carrying Bag
- HIGH-ACCURACY — Accurate to the ±0.1° at 0° and 90° and ±0.2° from 1-89°.; displays angle and bevel readings in degrees, pitch IN/FT, mm/M, and percent slope. Great for roofs, rails, ADA ramps
- JOBSITE TOUGH — Sturdy solid I-beam aluminum frame, Neodymium magnets, rubber end caps and IP54 dust/water splash resistant protection for harsh working environments
- DUAL FUNCTIONALITY With STRONG NEODYMIUM MAGNETS — As a true (absolute) digital level and electronic inclinometer / protractor lets you set or check relative angles between surfaces. Plus, magnetic base firmly attach to ferrous metal surfaces like conduit, pipe, steel construction framing, metal fabrication and more
- LARGE, BRIGHT GREEN LED DISPLAY With AUDIO INDICATOR — This level features a large, bright LED display that flips, so you can easily read your measurements all day and night – even in the darkest spaces. What’s more, we craft our digital level with audio indicator functionality, so you can achieve level and 90 degrees even with your eyes closed
- V-GROOVE MAGNETIC BASE — Magnetic v-groove base firmly attach to ferrous metal surfaces like conduit, pipe, steel construction framing, metal fabrication
Additional Info :
6. Mecurate Digital Level 15.7” with LCD Display, 360° Angle Magnetic Digital Torpedo Level, Vertical & Horizontal Spirit Bubble Protractor for Construction Carpenter Craftsman Home Professional
- 【Accuracy】: Mecurate level ensures the accuracy of data up to ±0.1° (0° & 90°) and ±0.2° at other angles, the resolution is accurate to 0.05°.
- 【Magnetic Base】: Strong magnetic base to attaches to conduit, pipes, saw blades, vents, ducts, and other ferromagnetic surfaces
- 【Multi-function】: The digital level is portable and convenient, especially useful for completing work on ladders, roofs or other dangerous locations, it can be used in woodworking, welding, fabrication, construction, machinery, home renovation, automobile etc.
- 【Convenient and comfortable design】: Easily read, large LCD Display and Automatic backlight, greatly improve visibility in poor or dim working conditions.
- 【Warranty】Mecurate products are providing 12 months warranty and life time support, be free to have new item for replacement.
7. RISEPRO 16-inch Digital Spirit Level and Protractor, Torpedo Level, Inclinometer Angle Gauge Finder Bubbles Magnetic Base with Backlight
- WIDE MEASURING RANGE – Measure slope angles 4 x 90˚ (total 360˚) range
- 4 STRONG BUILT-IN MAGNETS – Magnetic base to firmly attach on metal surfaces
- BACKLIGHT – Large and clear LCD with backlight
- ABSOLUTE & RELATIVE MEASUREMENT MODES – You can place the meter on a reference surface zero to measure relative angle, then it will give a result of measured slope angle. With absolute angle measurement, you can test whether the working surface is on the level.
- ALWAYS UPRIGHT READINGS – Reading is always displayed upright even the protractor is upside down
8. SKIL 12 Digital Level – LV941801
- High-accuracy blue vials – the vials are easy to see, highly accurate, and show both vertical and horizontal levels.
- Read from any perspective – the digital LCD screen is backlit for easy reading from any perspective, and the screen conveniently auto-adjusts the orientation depending on how you hold it.
- Easy to use leveler – up and down arrow indicators give you real-time leveling guidance, and an optional audible tone lets you know when you hit 0⁰, 45⁰, or 90⁰.
- One-handed convenience – a magnetic edge makes it easy to use with just one hand.
- Dual measuring – see centimeters on one side and inches on the other.
Additional Info :
9. Swanson Tool Co SVT200 9 Inch Savage Digital Magnetic Aluminum Billet Torpedo Level
- POWERFUL MAGNET STRENGTH: 4 strong neodymium v-grooved magnets
- DURABLE MATERIAL: Precision machined with 3 modes and two vials (90 and 0 degrees)
- FEATURES: Automatic shut off after continual non-use, so it does not waste battery power
- EASY TO USE: Does NOT rely on the user to determine if a bubble is accurately between two lines, and it has an Audio alert when it achieves level or plumb
- VIAL ACCURACY: 3X more accurate than most spirit levels on the market
Additional Info :
10. 24-Inch Digital Torpedo Level and Protractor | Neodymium Magnets | Bright LCD Display | IP54 Dust/Water Resistant smart level with Carrying Bag
- HIGH ACCURACY – Accurate to the ±0.1° at 0° and 90° and ±0.2° from 1-89°; displays angle and bevel readings in degrees, pitch IN/FT, mm/M, and percent slope. Great for roofs, rails, ADA ramps.
- AUDIO INDICATOR – This level features a large, bright LCD display that flips, so you can easily read your measurements all day and night – even in the darkest spaces. What’s more, we craft our digital level with audio indicator functionality, so you can achieve level and 90 degrees even with your eyes closed.
- DUAL FUNCTIONALITY – As a true (absolute) digital level and electronic inclinometer / protractor lets you set or check relative angles between surfaces. Plus, magnetic base firmly attach to ferrous metal surfaces like conduit, pipe, steel construction framing, metal fabrication and more.
- NEODYMIUM MAGNETS – Sturdy solid I-beam aluminum frame, Neodymium magnets, rubber end caps and IP54 dust/water splash resistant protection for harsh working environments.
- MEMORY RECALL&HOLD FUNCTION – It’s the fact that it has a memory function that can store your last 8 angle measurements, and how with a hold of a button you can transfer target values to other work areas.
Additional Info :
Everything You Need to Know About Best Digital Levels
What Is a Digital Level?
In land surveying tasks, a digital level is a common tool. Land surveyors use them to carry out sophisticated and automatic height computations on the job site. Keep your structure level and plumb, measure the height difference between two places, measure an angle or slope, and measure an angle or slope.
Digital levels are capable of a wide range of quick and automatic computations, such as:
- Vertical lines
Digital levels include a magnifying lens and telescope which varies by model. They are attached to a tripod base that can spin 360 degrees to measure the entire length of your property. Remotely capture angles, determine the level and slope positions, and do various calculations in the enormous internal memory.
A digital level measures elevation and distance values via electronic image processing. Let’s talk about the many kinds of levels and the purposes they serve before we move on to our guidance on selecting a digital level. When we have a better understanding of the different levels and the function each serves, we can determine which digital level is appropriate for you.
A bubble level, sometimes known as a spirit level and referred to by some as such, is a straightforward tool that may show whether or not a surface is horizontal (level) or vertical (plumb). There is a good chance that you are familiar with bubble levels. There is a good chance that you have at least one or two of them strewn about your house.
This level uses a tube with an air bubble that, regardless of whether the level is horizontal or vertical, always resides at the level’s center. The bubble moves away from the center as the level becomes less balanced, making it possible for the user to measure with their bare eyes. However, surveyors, engineers, and excavators that want high-precision data should not use bubble levels since they are not accurate enough for their purposes. Because data cannot be transferred from bubble levels to computers or other devices, it must be done manually, leaving space for error. This is one of the most significant drawbacks associated with bubble levels.
Inclinometers are electronic instruments that measure angles of slope and inclination relative to the force of gravity. This is comparable to tilt sensors, tilt indicators, slope metres, slope gauges, gradient metres, gradiometers, level gauges & level metres.
The Electronic Inclinometer is a device that finds widespread application in the fields of aviation and civil engineering. We are confident that you do not have one of these items laying around anyplace in your house.
How Does a Digital Level Work?
On the job site, digital levels are simple to use. Simply assemble the tripod and screw the level into place. Look down through the bubble mirror while standing behind the apparatus to level the level with the bubble level. An automated compensator automatically maintains a level line of sight with magnetic damping capabilities.
Aim the staff, set the focus, and then push the power button to measure height and distance. The level fully eliminates the possibility of human error by casting a equally distributed beam along the staff’s length and reading the barcode from the graduated rod. The device automatically displays and stores barcode measurements.
LCD readouts for digital levels make it simple to understand the readings. Additionally, certain cutting-edge digital levels have the ability to produce an audible note when they are plumb and level or when the battery is becoming low.
These tools can deliver accuracy in any situation. These computerized tools can assist land surveyors in reducing measuring time, whether it is dimly light or the staff surface is partially shaded.
Choosing the Best digital levels
A level’s function is largely self-explanatory. Levels quantify how parallel to the earth a surface is. Each tool has a unique method for achieving this. When you think of a level, you typically picture a spirit level, often known as a bubble level. This is the item that the typical homeowner finds most useful. A liquid with an air bubble and two lines drawn on the glass make up a spirit level. The surface is level when the bubble is situated between the lines. A spirit level gets its name from the liquid, usually alcohol, that fills the vial. Spirit levels are not the only options, though. Digital and laser levels are also available.
Laser levels can be useful if you need to draw a line to delimit your work area because they emit a visible beam. This category has a wide range of products, from less expensive lasers with spirit levels to more expensive self-leveling laser levels emitting horizontal and vertical beams. These levels are on their own, so you don’t need a helper to hold them while you work. Digital levels don’t allow for human error and display a numerical value. Although more expensive, these are very accurate.
There are several things to consider while deciding on the appropriate level for you. Digital levels are often reliable, simple to use, and tough enough to withstand the demands of the worksite. Here are a few things to consider before buying a high-tech electronic level.
Digital levels of the highest caliber offer next-level accuracy. Accuracy varies between models, though. How precise should your readings be? Will a few tenths of a millimeter’s change make a difference? Additionally, accuracy can change based on the leveling rod.
How far and how close can the level measured? With some differences, electronic measuring ranges typically lie between 1.5 m and 100 m.
What size project do you have? Levels have a storage capacity of up to 30,000 reference points. Data transfer is made possible for surveyors by USB and SD card compatibility. Just keep in mind to periodically backup your files to prevent data loss.
Each level has a top and side backlit LCD panel so that measurements may be read even in dim lighting. The staff reading, the horizontal distance to staff, and the battery life can all be displayed digitally.
Alkaline or rechargeable batteries with a single use are used to power levels. After prolonged use, think about the battery life of your gadget. Levels can endure for a few shifts or practically the full workweek without requiring a charge. The best digital levels have an audible tone that alerts the user when the battery is low.
Consider Your Budget
The good news is that a digital level is available to match virtually every price point. Knowing how much money you have available to spend before beginning the procedure will help you save time. However, please fight the temptation to spend more money than you can comfortably manage because even the most affordable models available today are incredible pieces of sophisticated hardware.
Think about the features you require.
On a digital level, which features are most important to you?
You can determine which digital level is most suitable for your needs by outlining the job scenarios you encounter and specifying the elements you require. You will avoid headaches in the future if you take the time to get a clear grasp on what you require in the level.
Take into Account the Space That Will Be Allowed for Your Project
The amount of workspace you can access is another essential aspect to consider when selecting the appropriate digital level. Digital levels are available in a variety of sizes; therefore, you should select one that is appropriate for the amount of available area.
Read a Wide Variety of Opinions, Testimonials, and Reviews
Reading reviews written by other customers is a terrific approach to determine whether or not a digital level will satisfy the requirements that are unique to your situation.